On demand

BERTY

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My on demand still works on non subbed box, it's worked for past 3 years, even now that n3 is here and all other channels have gone, I can still book films and watch catch up. Don't know how it works

if your talkback has been cut you should NOT be able to get on-demand m8, & doing that on a modded box is taking a risk ! im supprised u have not had a big bill or its in the post!:Fish: (rule no1 CUT UR TALKBACK/RETURN PATHS OFF/

You are very fortunate there, on a non subbed box they used to blacklist the MAC after the first few demands.

Maybee the original subber is still paying the bills. Very kind. lol

Box came from telepest engineer 3 years ago, never cut the talkback on any boxes I've done, never had any probs.
Have booked loads on this box and still will, just thought that it would have went off with N3.
My HD box still gets all the HD channels incl all the movies

Box came from telepest engineer 3 years ago, never cut the talkback on any boxes I've done, never had any probs.
Have booked loads on this box and still will, just thought that it would have went off with N3.
My HD box still gets all the HD channels incl all the movies

the ordering process for the movies will still be the same m8,{the new encryption is irrelevent because the card plays no part when booking a movie}

ideal thanks for the info, hope it lasts as long as it has

Back