omg..women calls fire fighters

Teeny

Inactive User
Reaction score
just read in my local paper, the freebie through the door, that a women had lost her hamster for 3 days and then suddenly heard a scratching noise as she went to switch the oven on....the rodent had been trapped at the back of the cooker while she has been cooking...firemen spent half an hour with kitchen tongs to coax it out and then had to dissconnect the cooker to remove it to get to it......
can u believe that......lol

Hehe..some people:)
I remember a bit on the news where it said a woman called 999 and asked how long do you cook a 12lb Turkey for...

just read in my local paper, the freebie through the door, that a women had lost her hamster for 3 days and then suddenly heard a scratching noise as she went to switch the oven on....the rodent had been trapped at the back of the cooker while she has been cooking...firemen spent half an hour with kitchen tongs to coax it out and then had to dissconnect the cooker to remove it to get to it......
can u believe that......lol

lol you do get nutters lol i would believe its the only service i give respect to .
(well hospitals as well but thats it) .lol 999 for a turkey lol

the same sort of thing happend to my freinds white mouse ,it escaped from its cage and managed to burrow under the carpet, under the fridge and it left a lump under the carpet.
and we didnt know what is was for several years .. until they re- decorated ..awww..!!

What was needed here was a good solid push against the cooker, thus flattening the beast.

Voila...

No more scratching.
No more wasted time for the firefighters.
One educated woman.

i second that! hehe :Laugh:

What was needed here was a good solid push against the cooker, thus flattening the beast.

Voila...

No more scratching.
No more wasted time for the firefighters.
One educated woman.

lol that made me laugh

Back