Older Image

slam2k5

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello

Is it possible to modify an older image so that it can decode the channels? I've been trying to get a dbox's sound to work properly, tried reflashing the box with many new images and tried the optical out as well but with no luck. But I knew this box was working ok before the tw attacks but it was using a zgore image from 2004. I tried installing a 2004 image but it can't find any channels so I'm assuming that evocam or whaever it uses is out of date. I tried searching but wasn't getting any where.

Cheers

slam2k5 said:
Hello

Is it possible to modify an older image so that it can decode the channels? I've been trying to get a dbox's sound to work properly, tried reflashing the box with many new images and tried the optical out as well but with no luck. But I knew this box was working ok before the tw attacks but it was using a zgore image from 2004. I tried installing a 2004 image but it can't find any channels so I'm assuming that evocam or whaever it uses is out of date. I tried searching but wasn't getting any where.

Cheers

yes you can thats how i started out there is no guides for this as i just played with the files the one you want to look at are the key, emu, bin files look for sectionsd and zapit and if you place newcamd on it dont forget the newcamd.conf var/tuxbox/config folder

then look for the cables.xml and mod the scan.conf in the config folder

then your looking at getting the camds kicking in there is a lot more to it but that will get you sorted m8

Back