workbattery

Inactive User
Reaction score
here it is an old vw radio calculator

Attachments

• vw old.zip
    481.8 KB · Views: 4
Hi!

Does this calculator also work for a very old Blaupunkt car radio system for VW Golf 4?
Thanks!

Hi!

Does this calculator also work for a very old Blaupunkt car radio system for VW Golf 4?
Thanks!
Hi!

Thanks!
the calc is password protected but I can tell you as far as I'm aware there are no calcs that can calc VW models from serial

the calc is password protected but I can tell you as far as I'm aware there are no calcs that can calc VW models from serial

Hey smoggie, I'm curious, if there is no calculator, to calculate radios for serial numbers that start with VZ, is there a database, and is it possible to get hold of that database?

Hey smoggie, I'm curious, if there is no calculator, to calculate radios for serial numbers that start with VZ, is there a database, and is it possible to get hold of that database?
VW dealership will have a database but I don't know anyone who has it
I have seen odd times where code has been given from serial but these people have been associated in some way with the dealership (like employees etc.)

Back