Old Img

neathdrew

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

I've got an old image created by, i think, by one of the pioneers of img creating, = LC (oxygen). The image has everything but the info bar doesn't scroll downwards to see whats on the channel later.

Is there a easy fix, update sectionsd file or does it need recompiling??

cheers

Hi

I've got an old image created by, i think, by one of the pioneers of img creating, = LC (oxygen). The image has everything but the info bar doesn't scroll downwards to see whats on the channel later.

Is there a easy fix, update sectionsd file or does it need recompiling??

cheers

best bet would be get a great image from the pick in the stickys and just do some reading on the images and take your pick m8

cheers

The mod needed to get the info bar working would negate a lot of the other stuff in the image.

as yido said choose a newer image

I thought oxygen had it in.

I never thought it got out of the beta stage, another unfinished job by the master of incomplete images.

I thought oxygen had it in.

I never thought it got out of the beta stage, another unfinished job by the master of incomplete images.

I take it he is the creator of oxygen then ? but I have never tried one of his images yet am I missing awt ?

no Liam is the person who started but never finished oxygen, even the beta's where pretty ground breaking, he just has a problem finishing what he starts.

you know him elsewhere as speedy2206.

no Liam is the person who started but never finished oxygen, even the beta's where pretty ground breaking, he just has a problem finishing what he starts.

you know him elsewhere as speedy2206.

Yes I have read many of his posts he seems very knowlageable.

He must be very very busy.

ok thanks for the replies, i think the img was 90% complete but it has everything i need, i also use comm 7.5 which is a superb img and just change from time to time, tried oxy again surprised the camds are still working and it has the fastest boot up time i've seen, the info bar scrolls across channels but not on the same channel to view whats on later as the new imgs do.....

cheers

Back