old image on rom11 gone off

Viper

Inactive User
Reaction score
ive had 2 rom11 moscs working for about a year now without goin off, they even survived the the hit couple of months back when almost all moscs went down. the problem now is that one of the cards has gone off whilst the other is still on. both cards can still be read. the image on both cards is the one that used to be in the downloads uploaded by carwash i dont think the teirs have been edited.
Any ideas what could be wrong with it? whats the latest image i could use to get it back online?

ive had 2 rom11 moscs working for about a year now without goin off, they even survived the the hit couple of months back when almost all moscs went down. the problem now is that one of the cards has gone off whilst the other is still on. both cards can still be read. the image on both cards is the one that used to be in the downloads uploaded by carwash i dont think the teirs have been edited.
Any ideas what could be wrong with it? whats the latest image i could use to get it back online?

try the rights dates see if it needs changing

cheers mate thats got it going. i should of really checked the rights date before posting the tread.

Back