Old forum members

Who was the guy who posted a photo of his bird starkers with just a card with his name on it covering her
nether region, I think he was a mate of dibbers, mad as a march hare he was lol.

I wouldn't have said no btw. ;)

E25895F4-EF7F-4067-AA5B-FF27B033035D.gif

I cant remember why Evastar left tbh, I do remember that she used to edit posts with spelling mistakes etc lol

Dark Angel (Janna) is a lovely lady, I have a lot of time for her and we are still in contact every now and then :)

I cant remember why Evastar left tbh, I do remember that she used to edit posts with spelling mistakes etc lol

Dark Angel (Janna) is a lovely lady, I have a lot of time for her and we are still in contact every now and then :)

Losing your memory in your later life @Rat Or practising your diplomacy skills.

Wow!

Yea I remember Oggy , Highlander , Donnie Darko ect.........

I Remember going to Highlander's a few times and also visiting Bowlers on a Saturday

I Remember going to Highlander's a few times and also visiting Bowlers on a Saturday

You've met me as well fella. Top of Kingsway in Widnes, pub carpark on the roundabout, when I lent you a cable to flash a box you had at the time.

Ratts got her pregnant now both live out in the sticks with their 5 children :oops:

You've met me as well fella. Top of Kingsway in Widnes, pub carpark on the roundabout, when I lent you a cable to flash a box you had at the time.
wow I don't remember that! How long ago was that mate

wow I don't remember that! How long ago was that mate

It was a long time ago, 10-15 years at least.
I think the cable was to flash an ambit if I remember correctly.

I'm old and a forum member....

I'm also confused..

Back in the day (nagra1), I was fascinated by how the cable encryption system worked, there was a lad on here I'm fairly sure he was called Nosser who was very knowledgeable in such matters and explained it quite well as well as many other things.

Back