Old forum members

We did have another female mod back in the early days, a German girl whose name I've forgotten. She knew her stuff.

Dark Angel also known as Jana she helped my lad out with a few things years ago when he moved to Germany.

She was before my time. Smirnoff_Rules was another good member that has never returned, used to be quite active on DK and a mod there, not sure if he still is though.

Two members I got on with famously were Twobeercans and MXwizard who sadly disappeared quite some time ago.

lots of old names popping up here. i 'think' i have eva following me on facebook.

there have been some right nutjobs on this forum over the years, and for me to say that, they must have been bad, lol

I have wondered why some members just don’t post anymore but are still active. 🤔

I have wondered why some members just don’t post anymore but are still active. 🤔

If you look at their details, you'll probably find that they may not have posted for a while, but they've logged in fairly recently so they're still 'active'.

Very unlikely. And without going into too much detail she left under a cloud imo. I used to talk to her a lot, but found her manipulative to say the least, although I was naive.

She was very sly...used to slag people off constantly in pm's both on here and other sites.
Quite self-centered, manipulative, egotistical and calculating. And that was on a good day.

What happened to english? Is he still on here under a different name?

Wiiman?

Got my wii for the kids done by that guy. Posted it off to him and back in a week, all sorted. Think that was around 2008-2009.

Who was the guy who posted a photo of his bird starkers with just a card with his name on it covering her
nether region, I think he was a mate of dibbers, mad as a march hare he was lol.

I wouldn't have said no btw. ;)

Back