Ok Ive Got 3.10 Oe-a How Do I Get Games On It Now?

PAUL7331

Inactive User
Reaction score
Do I need to make an ISO folder? Ive tried putting virtua tennis 3 in to the game folder but when I go to select it, nothings there! The only options ive got are- 3.10OE FIRMWARE INSTALL AND ANOTHER FILE NAMED 'CORRUPTED DATA'

What do I do now??

format the memory stick and it will make ISO folder the root of the memory stick.
ISO's go in there.

format the memory stick and it will make ISO folder the root of the memory stick.
ISO's go in there.

SO I need to format memory stick again?? also what about PS1 games mate like ff7 etc? how do they work??

ISO's go in there.

Thanks mate, your a legend! Virtua tennis 3 WORKING!! : multi :

Im off out to play footy now, I'll seek your advice later if thats ok about getting PS1 games working!! By the way on that 'easy installer' I never ran the program to run 3.02 A2 update..should I have done this?

cheers mate!!

I never ran the program to run 3.02 A2 update..should I have done this?

it's not strictly important, have a play first then update to a2 later. it only takes a few seconds to do. it's not like doing a full flash.

to run psx games you should have 2 files (EBOOT & KEYS)

make a new folder on your pc and name it anything you like, then put these 2 files (EBOOT & KEY) into it.
then copy the new folder you just made into the psp/game folder.

Last edited:
it's not strictly important, have a play first then update to a2 later. it only takes a few seconds to do. it's not like doing a full flash.

to run psx games you should have 2 files (EBOOT & KEYS)

make a new folder on your pc and name it anything you like, then put these 2 files (EBOOT & KEY) into it.
then copy the new folder you just made into the psp/game folder.

Right then mate im back! Ive just ran the update..screen went black, says something about blah blah will commence 5seconds..and then PSP went back to the normal screen..I take it the update is complete? Do I still need to leave the 310 a2 'update' folder in the GAME150 folder of my psp then or can I delete?

yep it's updated and you can delete the update folder in the game150.

it should read 3.10oe-a' (notice the ' ) ;) now in system info.

yep it's updated and you can delete the update folder in the game150.

it should read 3.10oe-a' (notice the ' ) ;) now in system info.

All done mate! Cheers mate youve been very helpful! I would have never of known format the MS AFTER I had installed 3.10 oe a on to it!

Ive just been playing my favourite ever game FF7...I cant believe how old that game looks now, but still a classic!

So I take it all old PS1 games can still be saved on my MS no problem??

I also noticed I still need to keep a UMD in to play ISO games...that right?

Last but not least can u reccomend any old 'classic' PS1 games that run full speed like FF7?

Cheers matie! : colors1

I also noticed I still need to keep a UMD in to play ISO games...that right?

yes mate,but there is an option in the recovery menu under configuration to play without a UMD disc in (NO UMD) but not all games are compatible with this option so i just leave a disc in, saves messing about.

PAUL7331 said:
So I take it all old PS1 games can still be saved on my MS no problem??
yes mate, every ps1 game ive backed up has worked perfectly so far.

PAUL7331 said:
Last but not least can u reccomend any old 'classic' PS1 games that run full speed like FF7?

well i have converted a few but the only ones i have played so far are the crash bandicoot series(1,2 & 3) and abe's oddworld.
they play at full speed with no problems at all.

lastly as mentioned above is the recovery menu.
to access this turn you psp fully off by holding the off button up for 3 seconds or more, then hold R2 while turning it back on. this will take you into recovery.
here you can find some options like cpu speed, the no umd option and regional options. aswell as a few other's

Last edited:
yes mate,but there is an option in the recovery menu under configuration to play without a UMD disc in (NO UMD) but not all games are compatible with this option so i just leave a disc in, saves messing about.

yes mate, every ps1 game ive backed up has worked perfectly so far.

well i have converted a few but the only ones i have played so far are the crash bandicoot series(1,2 & 3) and abe's oddworld.
they play at full speed with no problems at all.

lastly as mentioned above is the recovery menu.
to access this turn you psp fully off by holding the off button up for 3 seconds or more, then hold R2 while turning it back on. this will take you into recovery.
here you can find some options like cpu speed, the no umd option and regional options. aswell as a few other's

Thanks again mate! I reckon though as long as my games (ISO'S) are running perfect then I wont venture in to the recovery settings JUST yet... By the way, do ALL ISO'S run (at the moment) without me going in to the recovery settings and changing stuff around?

[/B]

Thanks again mate! I reckon though as long as my games (ISO'S) are running perfect then I wont venture in to the recovery settings JUST yet... By the way, do ALL ISO'S run (at the moment) without me going in to the recovery settings and changing stuff around?

ratchet and clank didnt work for me
go to recovery cpu speed and change it to
333 and thats it.works great now

Back