Ok im baffled!!!!!! Really appreciate thoughts?

Colin

Inactive User
Reaction score
Initially thought the tuner in my DM800 Clone was fooked so took it to mum in laws put her sky feed in ITV2 came on forgot remote so couldnt check anything else... Sorted problem must be sat..

Sat Company coming out next week to look

However plugged my mates Freesat box in done a scan picked up the sat albeit 53% signal stregnth but all channels are fine...

So is my tuner goosed or not lol plan to go up to mum in laws later to check her sat feed in my box....

Do DM800's need more stregnght than freeview so there may still be problem etc..?

If it works fine at in laws im guessing it MUST be the sat but how is the sat still picking up freesat??

PERLEASE HELP!!!!

Initially thought the tuner in my DM800 Clone was fooked so took it to mum in laws put her sky feed in ITV2 came on forgot remote so couldnt check anything else... Sorted problem must be sat..

Sat Company coming out next week to look

However plugged my mates Freesat box in done a scan picked up the sat albeit 53% signal stregnth but all channels are fine...

So is my tuner goosed or not lol plan to go up to mum in laws later to check her sat feed in my box....

Do DM800's need more stregnght than freeview so there may still be problem etc..?

If it works fine at in laws im guessing it MUST be the sat but how is the sat still picking up freesat??

PERLEASE HELP!!!!
with 53% on a freesat
have u tried ur dish may be out of alignment slightly

does only getting 53% suggest something may be wrong to you? i mean with the satalite?

Back