Ok guy's, who done my avvy

Teeny

Inactive User
Reaction score
Who was earwiging in the shout box when I asked Mr Q to do my avvy?

I only realised the other day that it could'nt of been Mr Q, because it was already uploaded to my profile..............

So which MOD was it??? : gun :

Well thank you anyway.............LOL : whip :

took ur time in noticing lol

but who could it be ummmm !

eh? im more confused than normal now

so you asked Q to do you an avvy? one appears out of nowhere?

it the phantom avvy snatchers alter ego lol

did Q do it then? or not?

i told her id do it for her later cos all the software was on my other pc but someone beat me to it :(

Tina posted a thread saying thanks for the avvy jimmy {i thought it was a p*ss take}.....LOL

then i thought it may have been jasper who did it but when i asked him he said no....

its either RAPB or Rat me thinks ...

lol, just a thought.......

did you tell tina it wasnt you?? lol

digidude said:
lol, just a thought.......

did you tell tina it wasnt you?? lol

no mate i thought she knew and was taking the p*ss by saying "THANKS" for not doing it :(
LOL

like i said someone beat me to it

i did tell Jasp it was'nt me

Last edited:
Me ! as if ;)

nah it wasnt me and thats the truth ;)

Come on then who was it..........: shocked2

JIMMYQ said:
no mate i thought she knew and was taking the p*ss by saying for not doing it :(

like i said someone beat me to it

i did tell Jasp it was'nt me

You did say that mate ......... And something was said last night about it and i told her what u said mate.......

Thats what i think has started this thread today..... thought you both was winding me up or something :)

jasperconran said:
You did say that mate ......... And something was said last night about it and i told her what u said mate.......

Thats what i think has started this thread today..... thought you both was winding me up or something :)

i told you it was'nt me......LOL

you take a few hours out to chill then come back and people saying you did this and that not guilty your honour can't have been me I only make them not fake them no privileges to do so anywho would I do such a thing.:littleang me

ok ok everyone it was me ;)

Mickie D said:
ok ok everyone it was me ;)

mickie can you do me one too..........LOL

at least he's owned up

Tina i think he deserves a pic of holly

Last edited:
at least he's owned up

Tina i think he deserves a pic of holly[/QUOTE]

I've gotta tell ya, you guy's are soooooooooo funny, I'm sitting here pmsl.......
Poor Jasp thought Jimmy and I was winding him up, he saying he didn't do it, I'm saying he did do it. It was only the other day that it dawned on me it had to be a MOD (OR ADMINISTRATOR) cos it was already uploaded.

Well thank you Mr D & thank you Mr Q for going to do it.

Mr D, he's my pic of hollie, any chance of making her as my avvy in animation form. Or am I pushing now!!!!........

Last edited:
Back