ok all ppl help wanted

How about king as in david the king H as someone
once posted lol
When he gets bigger he probly will be lol

you can say bollocks if you like but i could not be sure that they won't get twisted lol

Id call him VANISH "D" cause thats what he will be when my mrs sees him lol

We just lost ours as you know,

they are a pleasure a Rotty we had ours fer 10 years before she died,

mans best friend they really are,

I was gutted fer weeks an weeks :Cry:

but i,m not ashamed of it far from it she was a star

Scoot :)

What about MAX or Oscar?
I used have one years back and I named him FLOYD. 2 guess'es what he was named after.LOL :)

Jim :)

Call him "TV Licence" then everytime they knock on the door asking to see him. LET THEM!! LMAO
nah!

I would call him "Boss" :) he's a smasher :)

i want to thank everybody for there help but i ended up with my own name
went to bed last night and it just came to me

samson

strong but gentle which he is

some more photos i got to day also had him weighed 13 lbs or 6 kilos fat basket lol

I needed sum kleenex when i saw the little Beauty , reminded me back 10 years to when i got my bitch Rotty Kassie at 8 weeks,

I was that soft I even used to leave the radio an heating on for her when I went to work,LOL

But Ive always thought if you give a dog love an respect theyll give it yer back 10 fold,

An I know he will be pampered by you an Almah "D" :) :)

Scoot ;)

chris1975 said:
based on photo 3 & 4 maybe he should have been called kleenex or andrex

lmao

?????????

its a bone lol

RRLMFAOx10000000000

see what Wonking does to yer eyes chris?? LOL

just like the doctor said it would ROFL

:rolleyes:

When you get a dog with as much power as this one will have you can't give him a soft name like pongo or benji.

A powerful name is neede like Zeus, Chainsaw or if you think he wil turn out to be really ugly Tyson

Mine was named Judy :mad: :mad:

lol @ damage and well said scoot my own dog is now 11 and getting very slow it looks like the rear hips are going shes a cross between a lab and collie I found her in a skip tied up in a black bag 10 years ago you dont half get attached to them

Hi David and Almah
congratulations on your latest addition to the family!!!
Benji or Buster are good names or how about
Harry?
We have a new addition as well--
a 3month old abandonded kitten-we have called him Sam --we havent managed to get him to slow down enough to take a photo
best wishes to ????? from Shep (13year old border collie) and the rest of the "mob" ruffles,
chloie, poppy and sam --of course!
Cheers big -arth

Back