Ohhh Man !!! Sexy Teacher.

i wouldnt be grassing on her id be going back for seconds. i had a sexy school teatcher i almost got permanently expelled for wolf whistling her everytime she walked in and out of the class :).

iam busting my chops man, hehehehe, ye, why would ya want to get that woman the jail ??? you would keep your mouth shut and keep going back for afters, lol.

i would be the same as u guys
but let us look at it another way
if the teacher was a 23 yr old man and the student was a 14 yr old girl what would you all be saying now????
come on comment

i would be the same as u guys
but let us look at it another way
if the teacher was a 23 yr old man and the student was a 14 yr old girl what would you all be saying now????
come on comment

NO COMMENT FROM ME.LOL

she is a sick individual using her looks etc to control peeps and as davie says what if it was the other way around - how would u feel if it was ur 14 yr old daughter and a 23 yr old man!!.

and if any of u find it funny well in fact better say no more

she is a sick individual using her looks etc to control peeps and as davie says what if it was the other way around - how would u feel if it was ur 14 yr old daughter and a 23 yr old man!!.

and if any of u find it funny well in fact better say no more

ohh man, why's there always someone throw a spanner in the works ??? ffs, we'r talking about every schoolboys dream, not the other stuff youz are moaning about now.

dreams and reality are a bit different dont u think and as i said look at it the other way round and see if you find that funny. dreams are perfectly ok but she is sick.

how on earth did she ever become a teacher anyway - thicko!!

dreams and reality are a bit different dont u think and as i said look at it the other way round and see if you find that funny. dreams are perfectly ok but she is sick.

I think were forgetting that there were 2 people involved and it doesnt sound like he was so innocent either I dont find it funny either but there are 2 sides to every story. Why is she thick? people make mistakes .

This is the fun and laughter room incase you didnt notice mate, not the doom and gloom room, ILMFAOOOOOOO

yes lets not forget the poor lad who was shagged,, er i mean seduced by this woman. I bet he's scarred for life.......

wahhhahhhhhhaaaaaaaaahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Back