Odds On Getting PS3 On Launch Date

five

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi every one just a quick post its getting very close to the UK launch date of the PS3 and seems to me that there isn’t such high demand for the console in the UK other then the ovious reason of being high priced,,The 360 and Wii had the sold out treaatment on there release ,,And even know many places promissising a launch date if order know for the PS3 weird,, so the question is what’s your thoughts of the PS3 being sold out every where and is there going to be a mass of stupid priced one's on ebay or will people have to wait months before get hold of one?

i cant see there being a demand for them on ebay. there is plenty to go round, in the shops, so anybody wanting one will just buy from the shops.

its not that there isnt a demand sony seem to have made enough to go around for a change but theres still money to be made on ebay with them if u have a few pre orders u just need to think about it

Hi every one just a quick post its getting very close to the UK launch date of the PS3 and seems to me that there isn’t such high demand for the console in the UK other then the ovious reason of being high priced,,The 360 and Wii had the sold out treaatment on there release ,,And even know many places promissising a launch date if order know for the PS3 weird,, so the question is what’s your thoughts of the PS3 being sold out every where and is there going to be a mass of stupid priced one's on ebay or will people have to wait months before get hold of one?

I've just cancelled my playstation 3 orders - had currently 3 on order all confirmed and promised to be delivered on the 23rd March. But as the date gets closer there are still outles taking pre-orders!! So there is no point trying to make a few bob (that's what I tended to do) as it ain't gona happen. People will buy form shops and not ebay;-)

-Badaman

i did the same yesterday. i had 5 ordered with confirmation. hoped to sell them on ebay, for enough of a profit that would cover the cost of my own console. but i have also cancelled, anybody putting them on ebay will only loose money on them.

as i said above there wont be a demand on EBAY, there is a demand in the shops for them but as also mentioned above there is enough to go round. i think this is the most consoles that sony have ever made available on a launch date, i may be wrong though. im sure the cost will put alot of peope off.

but there is also the fact that sony havent started their advertising campaign yet, i think. so there may be a lot of potential customers who aint even aware that it is being released soon.

Over here there doesnt seem to be a big hype as there was over in other countries. Maybe they say the price?

there was one at the computer fair i go to

PS3 + 5 Games

£500 they wer asking!!

Back