Odd problem with DSTT

binkeh

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I bought a DSTT today, and apart from the games loading and playing fine etc, the main DSTT screen doesn't really show up.. It does but all that comes up is the text (although it's very hard to read, it looks pixilated in a way I guess) and the icons, but the background is multi-coloured in lines, like at the end of old video tapes when it runs for too long and you get the coloured stripes...

The only thing I could think of as to why it would have this problem is that maybe I have the files in the wrong locations on the SD card.. So I've taken a screenshot of what it all looks like in hope that it's as simple as that.

2z8chlk.jpg

w6qpdy.jpg

Thanks!

Edit: sorry for stretching the thread with the images! :s

Yeh man, redownload the software from somewhere else, the ttmenu folder shouldn't look like that. It should have less files and a 'skin' folder... it looks like the contents of the skin folder are shoved in the ttmenu folder directly from that screen shot.

That's what I thought, but I downloaded it from two different websites because of that reason... First I downloaded it from an un-official website, then I tried again and downloaded it from the actual DSTT website and it looked exactly the same.. I actually had to put the ttmenu folder in myself, and drag all of the files into it, leaving the ttmenu file out of it becuase it obviously doesn't belong in the folder. When I unzipped it, all the files were everywhere and there were no folders etc which I thought was odd..

Perhaps if anyone has nothing better to do with their time, someone could maybe zip up their SDcard (minus their games) and upload it for me to download? Because it seems that I'm not having much luck at all..

Thank you so much! It's all working now =)

Wow it's so nice to actually know what game I'm choosing now =P thanks again

Back