Odd Flashing Problem

Akers

Inactive User
Reaction score
Due to the recent key rolling, I decided to flash a newer image on my dbox when fixing it.

I had already fixed another box that had andromeda v2, and so i flashed that image onto my box (after a short struggle) and transferred the key rolling fixes.

All seemed fine at first as Sky Sports works, as does Setanta, BBC, Dave, Bravo, etc. However there are quite alot of missing channels, ITV1, ITV4, More 4, Sky Premier, etc.

Just seems strange that half work and half don't.

Any help would be great.

Hi

Either do a rescan with fast scan off or ftp your service file if you got the saved. You could try flashing Lakypro or Blade quad both excellent images if you want to. Both AU so no messing about.

Regards

Hi

Either do a rescan with fast scan off or ftp your service file if you got the saved. You could try flashing Lakypro or Blade quad both excellent images if you want to. Both AU so no messing about.

Regards

Ok will do, cheers. Do you think its something wrong with the image, or the fixing process or something?

Also, am I correct in thinking AU means they are images that have inbuilt fixes for the recent problems?

Ok will do, cheers. Do you think its something wrong with the image, or the fixing process or something?

Also, am I correct in thinking AU means they are images that have inbuilt fixes for the recent problems?

Hi

Thats right AU they have the fixes inbuilt hence no need to mess about. As far as the current image and channels are concerned you probably scanned with the wrong settings. Try a scan with fast scan off and make sure you choose 6952 or 6887 which ever is relevant for your area or bruteforce if its got that. The newer ones have all uk scanning instead of bruteforce and see which one gives you best results.

Regards

Did a re-scan this morning and all is wel now, although there is no BBC3 and half the film channels (a re-scan will probably sort this) but i'm content with what ive got.

Thanks for your help.

Back