odd facts section

odd fact but true
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyways
whos got any more strange facts like this ? haha
The law's of aviation must be flawed. Fact! Lol

Did it myself only last week, well at least I tried to,lol.
Had an occasion to actually send a letter and due to my recent surgery was unable to lick the stamp, presently unable to stick my tongue out far enough. I improvised.
Two days later had to send yet another letter to the same recipient, bought the same stamp and then realised they are self adhesive.

Going back to the thread regarding drinking water. I remember watching a doc on athletes were a doctor said he has never come across an athlete dieing from dehydration but had seen numourous long distance runners drown from too much water which was a shock stat tbh.

Going back to the thread regarding drinking water. I remember watching a doc on athletes were a doctor said he has never come across an athlete dieing from dehydration but had seen numourous long distance runners drown from too much water which was a shock stat tbh.
I don't know if 'drown' is quite the reight term, but certainly drinking too much water can wash vital salts out your body - but you really have to go for it, you have to drink gallons of the stuff.

An odd fact..Only Smart high IQ and handsome individuals are online in DW at 4.08am on christmas day,snagging the whole crimbo experience..lol
I bet you have kids under the age of 10. Mine won't get out of bed till they smell beef.

@Tamarc

I wasn't implying that you were sad btw.
Just myself lol. Now I'm looking at it from a more positive perspective. :)

Ice more than five inches thick will likely hold a snowmobile, and ice more than eight inches thick will likely support a car or small pickup truck.

The “Double carpetis a bookmaker slang expression implying a bet with odds 33/1. There is a legend explaining the origin of the title “Double carpet”. In 1876 Oliver Corn placed a bet with odds 3/1, because he needed in money for purchase a carpet

The perfect temperature for a bath is between 90 and 105f, which i believe is blood temperature 97.5/ 36.5c

Back