odd facts section

Interesting fact #1
As soon as I withdraw cold hard folding cash and store it in my wallet, my wife and boys can sniff it out immediately and proceed to hoover it up.

Interesting fact #2 (and more relevant in todays day & age)
If you turn your analogue watch/clock upside down during GMT, it's the same in time in India.
e.g at this precise moment it's 19:19 in UK, but in Mumbai it's 23:49.

You're welcome :)

Interesting fact #1
As soon as I withdraw cold hard folding cash and store it in my wallet, my wife and boys can sniff it out immediately and proceed to hoover it up.

Interesting fact #2 (and more relevant in todays day & age)
If you turn your analogue watch/clock upside down during GMT, it's the same in time in India.
e.g at this precise moment it's 19:19 in UK, but in Mumbai it's 23:49.

You're welcome :)
Fact #3 Where have you been hiding seedy?.😉

The numbering of a standard dartboard is designed in such a way as to cut down the incidence of ‘lucky shots’ and reduce the element of chance. The numbers are placed in such a way as to encourage accuracy. That’s it. Pure and simple. The placing of small numbers either side of large numbers e.g. 1 and 5 either side of 20, 3 and 2 either side of 17, 4 and 1 either side of 18, punishes inaccuracy. Thus, if you shoot for the 20 segment, the penalty for lack of accuracy or concentration is to land in either a 1 or a 5.
There are 2,432,902,008,176,640,000 different possible arrangements of the 20 segments on a standard dartboard so it is perhaps a little surprising that Gamlin’s arrangement of the numbers is almost perfect.

You never truly appreciate a well designed wash hand basin until you can plonk your Frank & Beans in it without getting on your tip-toes to reach it.
I've just moved house (flitted). Livin' the dream folks :)
Today's money saving tip of the day: Never dingle your dangle in hot water and wash your toothbrush after scrubbing.🤢

Coca Cola was in the world war was for american soldiers and Fanta was for german soldiers

The word “shit” is most mislead word in that context.
“shit” most if not all believe it means... Ship High In Transit.

So when you sit on a toilet and have a shit. Others may call it a “crap” but Thomas Crapper was well known in inventing or promoting the ball cock that flushes your shit away like a ship in transit.

In a nut shell.
Shit= Ship High In Transit
Crap= Tom Crapper

You never forget the shit you were taught when you were young.
Strange.... but true.
👍🏼

Last edited:
only 3 us presidents gave all their presidential salary to charity.

Herbert Hoover
JFK
Trump

(obama donated over $1mil to charity but was paid his salary)

S for superman right???

Nope! Its the Kryptonian symbol for hope, that just happens to look like an S.
(thanks to QI for that!)

Hello,
Just learn this one:
Long time ago in England if I'm not wrong, we use to see some "houses" with the initials of "Fornication Under Control of the King" :D
Bye!

was his na,e crapper
I love finding out were terms came from.

Like the Term Crapper, meaning toilet. Only called that because of the inventors name!

There is one thats always puzzled me, and i think i have a soloution to it but will wait and see what you guys come up with.

"No good deed goes unpunished"

How about a odd facts section?

Such as, by January 15th 2018, we will have an extra 30 minutes of daylight since December 21st 2017 shortest day.

(This is inspiration info for me, as this darkness gets me down lol)
the curtains will fade now hahaha

Back