Oculus Rift is this VR any good ?

spud1966

Staff member
Reaction score
Seen one for sale on marketplace are they any good ?

Going cheap the bloke is after 100 but probs knock him down to 90

Are would i be better off waiting and get the Oculus Rift S

PC running

Ryzen 5 5600x
16gb
Gtx 1070

Cheers guys ;)

Last edited:
The cheaper the better I reckon spud. For that price you can't go wrong.
If you take to it then once you can afford and they become available, go for a better oled screens version.
The tech seems to be improving rapidly with very little extra in the way of prices.

I bought a Quest 2 5/6 months ago and I think it's been on my face 3 times. I love the technology but through health reasons can only put up with it for a very short time.

Well got a quest Rift S the other day on facemarket the bloke was selling it for £125 no one took it so i offered him £100 and he accepted it

CEX would give me £91 for cash so nothing to lose ROBBING fookers lol

Really impressed but still fumbling about how to use the sticks lol

Downloading games from NZB at the moment and there is a crew called VREX that cracks only VR games

Was after playing resident evil 7 in VR and just got the patch file so will try tomorrow and see if it works mm hope it works on a backup copy

Playing Half.Life.Alyx.VR.VREX playing sound and setup steam VR and oculus software ect

Anyone one here using OpenXR Toolkit ?

Every thing at the moment is a learning curve at the moment so any info would be much appreciated ;)

Last edited:
Well been playing the rift s for few day's and download 600gb of my backup games lol putting it down now for a bit got double vision and my leggs , arms and back is killing me 😅

Back