ocd commander,message cable disconected

tony2803

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have been trying to use ocd commander to read bk off sammy but i keep getting message cable disconected when i attempted to use this software and it is doing my head in, has anyone got a solution around this, comport is correct,cable is fine with other boxes please can someone advise me before box goes in skip..thanks in advance

HiYA,

Sorry no idea, But don't chuck it in the skip I'll have it. LoL

Have you tried BKE 2.2 I've not really used OCD.

tony2803 said:
i have been trying to use ocd commander to read bk off sammy but i keep getting message cable disconected when i attempted to use this software and it is doing my head in, has anyone got a solution around this, comport is correct,cable is fine with other boxes please can someone advise me before box goes in skip..thanks in advance

Check your soldering and that your on the correct points,also check you aint got a bent pin on parallel end fitting.
One more make sure you are properly booted into debug mode.

ocd

i have tried bke.2, sdt and ocd nothing seems to work, connection to pc is fine i use the same lead for jtaging other boxes and have no problems but this sammy is a right pain in the but, im using xp home, so if anyone else can steer me to solving this prob,followed various tuts and still the same results, im in pure ntl area, pleaseeee helppppppp..

IVE GOT THE SAME PROB M8

MADE A HOME MADE JTAG,

USED STD AND OCD, GET THE SAME SORT OF ERROR, HAVE RE CHECKED THE CONECTIONS, DONT KNOW WATS GOING ON,
I USED THE TUTORIAL BY PSXNET TO BUILD THE JTAG

WHEN I USE SDT IGET THIS ERROR

"TARGET COMMUNICTIONS ERROR PC TO TARGET CABLE DISCONECTED"2

WHEN I USE OCD I GET THIS ERROR

"ERROR RESPONCE FROM INITIALIZE OxO4 INITIALIZE TARGET CANNOT ENTER DEBUG MODE (10:04)"

PLEASE HELP

working at last

tony2803 said:

sammy now up and running, solved problem as previously posted i was not in debug mode,returned bk once sorted to debug thanks to all especially to the suggestion of debug THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...

Back