OCD command error Help

crash007

Inactive User
Reaction score
im trying to get the BK with BKE v2.2 with no joy so far as i understand it i need to change my net id to let the software update to get my BK??? but i to change my net ID in OCD command ive typed in the command
byte 0x3120000C = $A0 and i get an error write large : illeagle command (40:eek:d or even if i load a mac file with its net ID i still get the same ERROR :Angryfire :Angryfire :Angryfire :Angryfire
mac mot is loaded i did the engineer bit so i got the menu on the TV the card is in hole and cable is connected help help help plz
desperate near the end of sammy's life:Angryfire
crash
PS got to chill out watching footy be back soon thanks

ramraider

Inactive User
Reaction score
crash007 said:
im trying to get the BK with BKE v2.2 with no joy so far as i understand it i need to change my net id to let the software update to get my BK??? but i to change my net ID in OCD command ive typed in the command
byte 0x3120000C = $A0 and i get an error write large : illeagle command (40:eek:d or even if i load a mac file with its net ID i still get the same ERROR :Angryfire :Angryfire :Angryfire :Angryfire
mac mot is loaded i did the engineer bit so i got the menu on the TV the card is in hole and cable is connected help help help plz
desperate near the end of sammy's life:Angryfire
crash
PS got to chill out watching footy be back soon thanks

what is you net id mate (dont forget to short the battery) otherwise you will get a error

TEST