OCD and SDT

R Smith

Inactive User
Reaction score
does OCD and SDT same thing? I've got SDT but cannot find any macro thing as explained in tuts. can some one point me in right direction plz. Looking for OCD.

SDT and BKE can create a macro by typing in your net ID for your area. OCD then opens the macro and writes it to the samsung. :Cheers:

I've used both in BKE 2.2 cannot see any option which says "macro". In SDT there is box for netid a button for checksum but no macro button. have i got right versions?

SDT put the netid in - hit the checksum button and at the bottom there is a button SAVE MACRO press it and choose where to put it and what to call it and presto you have a macro you can select with ocd and it will change the sammy netid.

Hi All,

@R Smith Is This What Your Looooking 4 OCD Commander...

Sorry Don't Know How To Use It Not Had To So Far. LoL :Jester:

there is no MACRO Button on my OCD. where can i find the one with macro button on.
Cheers satch thats the one i've got but hasn't got macro button.

Hi All,

R Smith said:
there is no MACRO Button on my OCD. where can i find the one with macro button on.
Cheers satch thats the one i've got but hasn't got macro button.

Sorry I couldn't help,

I have no idea what I'm doin with Ocd but just opened it up messed with settings jtag/wiggler and all that clicked ok and another screen pops up with (are you there etc) click ok another screen (get_version not yet) click ok and then get the window with macro button and afew others?

But as I said no idea what I'm doin....:Jester:

Sorry can't post a screen shot as still can't upload.

Hi All, :Wave:

@R Smith just got this screen shot to upload, does it look right to you?

Hope it help's M8.

managed to sort it out. i was using wrong version of sdt.

Back