O2 Nokia N95 8Gb £99 refurb Offline (NOT CONTRACT!!!)

:banana:just got mine

but gotta go work now :grayno:, oh well needs charging anyway and can play when i get home later

what condition is it in mate? Did it come with all the accessories and that?

good find..i phoned and the 8gig ones are due back in this week..going sell my normall n95 for 100 quid. ;) even gettin thesame n95 i have for 69 quid off them is good. need to remember this like

anyone wanna get me one ? got the cash of course dont expect a freebie lol..!

I cant get one, on payg.

Mine arrived to day as well.

Just get the phone ( which looks brand new ) and a charger nothing else.

But for £99 who cares.

Even got :banana::proud::banana:a new battery in it

are they returns??? hmmmmmmmm says it all! ive had one for 4 months and i would not recommend one to anyone!!!!! the amount of problems ive had is unreal! on my 3rd brand new handset!!!!

ordered the n95 silver for £60/£70 and negotiated a better deal for the contract. cheers mate

Fatboy you might have just been unlucky, I have had this phone since January on Vodafun and once I debranded it and updated it , its superb. I use it all the time for mobile internet and watching films etc. Love it.

Anyone needs 'out of the box' software let me know as I have the original kit.

Messa

nice one

great find just got the 8gb,top fone :banana::banana::banana:

great find just got the 8gb,top fone :banana::banana::banana:

glad you managed to get one. Just finished de branding mine and loading all my stuff on even got tomtom working fine

glad you managed to get one. Just finished de branding mine and loading all my stuff on even got tomtom working fine

pretty sure that your warranty is now void since you've de-branded. Just hope nothing goes wrong with it..

pretty sure that your warranty is now void since you've de-branded. Just hope nothing goes wrong with it..

Not really, as I did this with my N95 silver and then the screen went all fuzzy. All I did was give it in for repair at o2 and they sorted the phone out.

Not really, as I did this with my N95 silver and then the screen went all fuzzy. All I did was give it in for repair at o2 and they sorted the phone out.

i think the 2yr nokia warranty is void..

if its a refurbished handset you only get 6 months warranty anyway

Back