O2 Nokia N95 8Gb £99 refurb Offline (NOT CONTRACT!!!)

smcsmc

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just rang up to upgrade and was offered a Nokia N95 8Gb £99 refurb. They are shifting these for the new N96 released in the next couple of weeks.

Just ring (from existong O2 hand set) 202, pressed 2, then 1.

After they ask for your phone number and password.

Tell them your existing phone has gone wrong and you are looking to replace it with a refurbished.
They will ask you which phone you interested in so say a refurbished N95 8GB.

They need to search there system under refurbished NOT Nokia as it does not come up.

Then hay presto they send you one within 3 days on sale or return.

How good is that.:banana::banana::banana:

Just rang up to upgrade and was offered a Nokia N95 8Gb £99 refurb. They are shifting these for the new N96 released in the next couple of weeks.

Just ring (from existong O2 hand set) 202, pressed 2, then 1.

After they ask for your phone number and password.

Tell them your existing phone has gone wrong and you are looking to replace it with a refurbished.
They will ask you which phone you interested in so say a refurbished N95 8GB.

They need to search there system under refurbished NOT Nokia as it does not come up.

Then hay presto they send you one within 3 days on sale or return.

How good is that.:banana::banana::banana:

thats excellent. Can anyone on o2 try this? Does it come with any accessories or anything? Also do you have to be on contract or will it work on pay and go?

yep you need a contact with them BUT i beleive it also works with the simplicity contract i.e like PAYG.

Mine is on its way anyway

just rang and ordered mine, they offered n95=99.99, 6500=69.99 and a samsung soul=69.99, 3-5 day delivery and will be added to next bill

just rang and ordered mine, they offered n95=99.99, 6500=69.99 and a samsung soul=69.99, 3-5 day delivery and will be added to next bill

did they offer the 6500 slide or classic?

couldnt get this to work for me, as my contract is thru the carphone warehouse, only for customers who have directly bought thru o2..

Also looking at a thread on HUKD, looks like o2 may have over booked...

Just rang them up and they don't have the N95 8GB, but instead the normal N95 (silver) :(

What a bummer!

Yh, I'm positive. I rang twice just to make sure they weren't chatting s**t and each time they go not in stock. I rang after 2pm today

Yh, I'm positive. I rang twice just to make sure they weren't chatting s**t and each time they go not in stock. I rang after 2pm today

according to thread on HUKD, two ppl have ordered around 4pm and had there orders accepted..

man this is a sick phone have wanted one for a while but been waiting for prices to drop but this is taking the p.....sss 100 quid for one bargain dude..... but has anyone got one yet ? keep us uptodate if ya have cheers

no, just tell them you dropped yours or sommet and have been told they do refurbed ones and ask what they have available, thats all i did

I rang again and found the problem, I'm on a staff tariff, so they go to me that you can't have the N95 8GB as it is a high end phone.

I think thats bollo*ks!

:banana:just got mine

but gotta go work now :grayno:, oh well needs charging anyway and can play when i get home later

Back