Nvidia shield and win tv dual hd usb tuner

squig007

DW Member +
Reaction score
The nvidia shield now works with above tuner . If I download an oscam apk or a cccsm apk for Android works this allow me to watch the decrypted Channels like an enigma2 box ?

You are going to need something more than the soft cams, whatever player you use will need to know to use those softcams rather than just play direct

you can have the drivers, you can have oscam and and you can have some sort of player apk.

The player should definitely talk to the drivers so that the USB tuner will work and it will see free to air stuff. The thing is to find a player that talks to oscam so that it decodes rather than looking at the raw signal. Just because you have a oscom APK does not mean that the player will use it.

The nvidia has an in built tv player called live tv . I’m just not sure whether a cccsm apk or oscam apk will work with it

That is what I am saying I doubt it very much, you will need to find another player that allows softcams

Can the shield not be dual booted ?

Even the cheap android boxes like the TX3 mini can dual boot android and openelec.

Neither have i mate to be honest never owned a shield.

Just thought there may be a way to dual boot on such and expensive bit of kit.

Having done a google I dont think that you can install openelec / libreelec can be installed on the shield

Back