Null Modem ?

dgc808

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all, Ive been on the Dbox2 scene for a while now and im looking at getting a Dbox2 in its original state (Pre debug mode) Ive read the guides on putting dbox2 into debug mode but not sure on null modem side of things ! been ftp`ing images to dbox`s using lan for ages now but its getting to expensive to buy off Ebay ! i can get Dbox2 from Germany in original format but unsure how to debug using null modem !

any help from you kind hearted folk out there will be greatly apprieciated !

cheers

So do you just plug 1 of these cables into a com port on your pc and the other end into your Dbox2 ? Ive read Stemcell`s tut but i want to know if you just plug a null modem cable into your pc com port & your Dbox2 ?

Sweet ! So you just plug the cable in aswell as your lan etc and follow the TUT ? Mint ! My mate has relatives in Germany so i should be able to get DBOX2 for shop price ! better then buying of FleaBay !

I don't think you get a dbox2 from a normal shop in germany without a premiere subscription if you find a shop with dboxes in stock.
The ebay traders got their boxes from the premiere stock clearance last year or unbundled premiere packages with box and prepaid subscription..

Back