ntsc to pal

cowboy1980

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all have downloaded [Xbox360]Wall-E_PAL_XBOX360-STRANGE.[TmasGames.com] i then unrar the files and got an image file which i burnt with clone cd but when it had finished it did not work tryed two time still the same i then burnt it with nero 8 this workt but when i run the dvd in my computer its come up with name XGD2DVD_NTSC my xbox360 is flasht and is an hitachi drive i am thinking it is not working in the xbox360 because it in ntsc and not pal the file did say it was a pal game is there some think i am doing rong with burning it or is just i have been had with a ntsc game and not a pal any help wood be well appreciated thanks

Check the disc / ISO in XDVDMulleter - this will list compatable regions.

You cant patch NTSC-->PAL for games.

Well, I typed xdvdmulleter into google, hit Im feeling lucky, simply, because, I was ;)

Hit the jackpot.

i use dvd decrypter to burn my games and every game ive burnt says XGD2DVD_NTSC when burning as the label

The strange release is pal mate so your probs more than likely lie elsewhere. Like oggy said...run it through mulleter but if you did grab the strange release then its pal. You need to be using clonecd or imgburn to burn the games....forget about nero mate.

sorry been off line for a day or to problems with v/m is your drive a hitachi mate and if you dount mind what mod are you using as this is the first time i have done it might be the hack on my xbox360 right any one know the best one to use thanks i have had some suckses with it as my xbox with hitachi drive reads disk and comes up with play cd and then will try and play in media player were my outher xbox that has a samey drive will not play it at all this one has not been moded in any way

are you using the correct layer break?? use imgburn, open your file, you should see 2 files, ones an iso the other could be a few different ones, open this and it will then put the layer break in, if not then you can manually put this into the settings for write 1913760

cool thanks mate for you all your help have finaly got it working thank god for that the kids will get off my back about it thank you all for all your help

Back