ntl rst

@bamesal Your Welcome M8 Any Time (Have you considered making the AU funcard)?

was there a key change today? Cant check as im not at home. Thanks

you are a marvel mate
Thanks janbo: maggie :

Whats wrong in making an auto update funcard saves asking each time for the rst ???? Every thing you need is here in the forums

Hi All,

L33tpL4y4 said:
was there a key change today? Cant check as im not at home. Thanks

Yes M8 B4 08.00 this morning. LoL :Laugh:

Cheers Snatch, working like a charm. Thanks.

I'll check out that AU Fun thread. Didn't know you could do an AU on a FUN.

My previous attempts on a titanium have been disasters!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Satch said:
Hi All,
Yes M8 B4 08.00 this morning. LoL :Laugh:

Oh right, im always the last to know things lol i see now that im in, thanks for the RST gona smack it onto the card now.

Hi All,

L33tpL4y4 said:
Oh right, im always the last to know things lol i see now that im in, thanks for the RST gona smack it onto the card now.

Last To Know! I Know that Feeling. LoL :Jester: R U Going to try the AU Funcard Files?

@effone No Probs Any-Time. Are You going to try the AU.

Although I'm keepin my basic fun in? (So I Know when they roll) Sad Hey :Laugh: :Laugh: :Laugh:

any 1 know were i can download toxic from trying the au funcard pls thanks:Cheers:

Satch said:
Hi All,
Last To Know! I Know that Feeling. LoL :Jester: R U Going to try the AU Funcard Files?
@effone No Probs Any-Time. Are You going to try the AU.
Although I'm keepin my basic fun in? (So I Know when they roll) Sad Hey :Laugh: :Laugh: :Laugh:

lol at least im not the only one, yea m8 im looking into fun AU at the min it seems to be a great job dosnt it, i also like to know when they have rolled might get my 4010 on a normal fun card and the sammy on the AU as hes the daddy.

Back