ntl original cards

brooky76

Inactive User
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to read an original card to obtain the boxkey really struggling no joy with nagra edit and cant get the card to regonise with card programmer ,,any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Does anyone know how to read an original card to obtain the boxkey really struggling no joy with nagra edit and cant get the card to regonise with card programmer ,,any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

what programmer have you got? Are you setting it to phoenix mode? Is the card unlocked?

i got a dynamite plus ye i use it in phoniex mode 3.64 but have tryied all others too. dunno about it being locked its an original ntl card it shows me the atr?

i got a dynamite plus ye i use it in phoniex mode 3.64 but have tryied all others too. dunno about it being locked its an original ntl card it shows me the atr?

copy the message nagra gives you. I suspect the card is locked.

ok will do is there no way of unlocking the card then??

no a glitcher unlocks the card. Doesnt program the card just unlocks it.

this is what i get in nagra...

Opening of COM1 was successful
ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
30 31 30 20 52 65 76 41 38 36 44
ROM Revision: 010
EEPROM Revision: RevA86
ProviderID: 5C
CamID: 27 69 9A 1B
Using BD3 Key: 4E 69 70 50 45 72 20 49 73 20 61 20 62 75 54 74
Attempting to login to BD3
Reading ROM10 failed
Closing of COM1 was successful

And it's a rev A86 - very iffy whether you'll get into it at all. What model is the box?

DONT BUY A GLITCHER!!!!!!!! Card revision is Rom10 A86 which is really hard to unlock your just as unlikely to loop the card as unlock it. Get bk another way from box. What model of box is it?

plus it's a Rom10 revA86 so it'll be hit or miss when unlocking. Might not be worth buying an unlocker for that one card but well worth it if you're up for loads of testing with a few cards :) what kinda box is it? can't you get the BK using other means?

oh well need to learn to type quicker lol

Last edited:
ive got 2 a pace ditv 2000 and a pace ditv1000 phase 1b also got a jtag but for the life of me i cant find where to apply it or any tutorial on here for that type of box

Back