ntl original cards

ive got 2 a pace ditv 2000 and a pace ditv1000 phase 1b also got a jtag but for the life of me i cant find where to apply it or any tutorial on here for that type of box
the 1000 is a p+p simm for bk and the 2000 is jtag for bk m8 unless ice shouts at me for getting it wrong lol

The 2000 is guna be difficult to obtain the BK from unless ur good at soldering & own a Willem thingy, which is quite pricey.
The 1000 1b is easy to get the BK from, u need a LED Sim thingy, a user called AtmelAce on this forum sells em for 22quid inc p&p, just PM him & I'm sure he'll sort u out.
Actually before doing anything, jot fown the ird's of the boxes off the back of the scart block and check them in the BK database in the ExtraCP section!
hope that helps.

ive got 2 a pace ditv 2000 and a pace ditv1000 phase 1b also got a jtag but for the life of me i cant find where to apply it or any tutorial on here for that type of box

Last edited:
aint got access to the database but thanks for your help. guess ill chuck the 2000 in the bin !!!! :)

if you have a hunt for the revA86 posts on the forums, maybe someone testing will try and get the details off your cards, can't hurt to ask :)

thnx all for your help youve really sorted me out thanx to all!!

Back