NTL Missing channels 25/03/07 - read/post here

stezza

Inactive User
Reaction score
sport movies missing with dw 1.6 image any ideas lads

area ?
has this just happened ?
provider ?
as much info as possible will help more ;)

if ntl there seems to be an issue look at other cable rooms

all sky plus diseny channel missing

Hi, after last night untill 11.00pm my dmbox working fine but when i wake up in the morning all sky plus diseny channels are missing, i am using dw1.6 image any solution?

look around the forum m8 as I would say ur with NTL and most are reporting the problem is now fixed

maybe reboot the box that should sort it now :)

it will come back just have a look as rat has said post all over the forum on this just give it time

Whats the panic???????do a rescan,is it a local outtage,is your subbed kit working,lets not turn the db section into general cable with these sort of threads.

hi just noticed on my box that my ber has risen on some sly and free channels some were that high they blacked out for the last few days i had 0 ber could this be the c.c messing around . i will take a look later across my channels and see if the ber drops

Virgin Media are currently preparing to up broadband speeds. i.e. 10 meg will become 20 etc. I wonder if this has anythingto do with it?

movies and signal

i dont know if this will help but i have just installed this image and i also lost the movies, i then changed the booster settings (down) re-scanned and all movies are back

hi mate what booster are you using . mabe i should change my booster over ......let me know thanks : colors1

Back