Ntl gone again?

R Smith

Inactive User
Reaction score
can some one plz post ntl rst? ntl is gone twice in 24 hrs.

the active keys are unchanged as at 7.55am 18/11/05 use the 17/11/05 rst

i am using keys for 17-11-05. but it comes up "channels unsubscriber"

i am using infinity usb unlimited. It worked fine yesterday night, in the morning today it says "unsubscribed channels".
What am I checking in em?

mines gone 2 was fine went out lastnight stopped at girlfriends n was not working when i got home? just reprogramin now?

i,m in cardiff ok at moment

im newport south wales , checked tv just now only fta available . removed card turned off box , put card back in and turned on box all channels now available.
wtf ?

yo the welsh boys should meet up 4 a pint ,,,,,,,,lol

Black screen here except fta's, funcard card staus ok in eng mode, Sly sport is highlighted but a black screen ??????????

this just happained to me in swindon!!!!

edit: but those new keys work a treat :)

Please help- Ntl Boxes down.

Sorry Cliff i need some help with my ntl box, im from Newport aswell. My box has a titanium card but is not working. All channels say "unsubscribed", do you know how to get the channels back. Sorry to interfere and thanks....Damien.

Brilles- thanks for the info. Is the funcard different to a titanium card?? And if so how can i change it or get one?? All you guys seem to know how to do it yourself- can you fill me in please.Thanks Damien.:Cheers:

im not getting any channels not even bbc, in nelson nr burnley. been told ntl are upgrading in the area, is this true? what could be the problem?

Back