NTL frequency / netid

jmandre

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi there, I'm new here and looking for some help. Wondering if anyone has the frequency / netid for NTL in North West London or know where I can find it. I noticed there is a frequency (location) tutorial on the cable guide but it's missing North West London. Thanks in advance.

If I was you thou Id do some reading and start by introducing yourself to the forum in the "Who Am I section"

north london is 40985 west london is 40980

thanks Corey. Unfortunately North West London is separate from North London & West London and there is a separate frequency code from NTL for this area. Appreciate the response though.

thanks for letting me know cossiedavyd, I've now introduced myself.

If you are sure you're in an NTL region and not telewest, check if you are bromley or langley and tell us what model of box you have.

I used to have NTL here so I'm sure it's an NTL area. I'm pretty sure I'm not Bromley or Langley either, I'm postcode W10 which is fairly central London. I don't have a box yet, a friend is setting me up with one but needs to know the frequency.It's strange as I've seen a few lists of frequencies with North West London listed but no frequency given - one example is on this site http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54419

Back