Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
anyone got set of dumps they could give me please

managed to get some, thanks anyway

BERTY said:
managed to get some, thanks anyway

Hi Berty,
any chance of posting them in the downloads section m8?
I will be needing to do it soon, I have a 2000 in pure nthell area and it is still at cr1, crap guide!!!

Regards........Chookey​

your box must have no update mod done on your box, cant you just undo it and let it update

BERTY said:
your box must have no update mod done on your box, cant you just undo it and let it update

Sorry Berty,
just looking through old posts and seen your reply. I don't know much about anti update mods and even less about the 2000, but I read somewhere that there would be additional wiring close to the battery. There is no extra wiring on this box and no visual indication that it had been tampered with in any way. Talkback was still intact and I acquired it with the original card which I unlocked to retrieve the bk.
I have been led to believe by people far cleverer than me that it cannot take the update from a Langley feed.

Regards........Chookey​

Problem with posting dumps of this nature is that they are identifiable to a particular box (due to IRD No/Boxkey/Mac Address being embedded) and are not modifiable in any way (at least publically). If you use such a public dump then you run the risk of having the box blacklisted by the cc's.

The cc's don't seem to make much use of this blacklisting facility as yet but from examination of the box firmware its abundantly clear such facilities are actually available to them !

nozzer said:
Problem with posting dumps of this nature is that they are identifiable to a particular box (due to IRD No/Boxkey/Mac Address being embedded) and are not modifiable in any way (at least publically). If you use such a public dump then you run the risk of having the box blacklisted by the cc's.

The cc's don't seem to make much use of this blacklisting facility as yet but from examination of the box firmware its abundantly clear such facilities are actually available to them !

Good post Nozzer. In light of this it is probably best to leave it as is. There are a large number of components in the 2000 which will come in handy for spares for the 4001.

Regards........Chookey​

Back