ntl digital rep of ireland

S

snaps

Hi, I have a old ntl digital (Republic of Ireland) box plus card. I also have titanium cards. Is there anything I can do to reserect this pace box?

yes m8 the box is either a 4001 or a 4010
these can be hacked for most channels
i say most cos NI have gone vod
have a look and a search in the cable section when u get stuck ask and we will help
why i say read and learn cos there is no better feeling than to sort it ur self
but as i said ask and we will help

I've been reading the guides for both fun cards and tit cards. I think I have got my IRD and Box key (Is it the same as smart card number?) Funny thing is the numbers I have don't seem to tally with any software I have. I have been trying to use TJ's tit card loader with the banana loader. I have nagra edit and winexplorer as well. Not to sure what files I am suppossed to be reading and writing.

snaps said:
I've been reading the guides for both fun cards and tit cards. I think I have got my IRD and Box key (Is it the same as smart card number?) Funny thing is the numbers I have don't seem to tally with any software I have. I have been trying to use TJ's tit card loader with the banana loader. I have nagra edit and winexplorer as well. Not to sure what files I am suppossed to be reading and writing.

no m8 the smart card number is not the bk
the bk is stored in the atmel chip/s
have a look under the box for the box number
is it a 4001 or a 4010?

not sure what the model number is. Its silver and big! one scart socket at the back and no rf just a female f connector. I thought the BK may be stored in the chip on the card. How is the best way to read it, As I have read many posts and fairly confussed.

looks like u have a samsung
(says on the front)
yes this can be done
but if the box has been working up till now the card is prob locked what u will need is a jtag
and a atmega card and a programmer
look in the samsung section for the info

If there's only one scart and no rf I doubt it's a Samsung. I think I read that Pace did a different model for ROI (Di300 ??) which looks completely different to anything in the UK market but I believe was based on 4000 architecture - so you may be able to jtag it to get the BK, or unlock / read the card. Hopefully talkback will be the same as on the 4000 series, IF it's based on the same architecture.

no its a pace box. Whats a Jtag? I have a funny feeling that the ROI ntl system is completely different from the Uk ntl system. As far as I know there is no talk back as its all one way in this country.

Hi mate
Did you get this sorted?
I'm looking for the same information as yourself
I've a few old boxes and a infinite usb programmer and atmega163 funcards and also the original cards from the boxes
What can i do to get them up and running?

Your best bet is probably to unlock the original cards then you can read the BK from them and reprogram them as MOSC cards.

I,m not sure if the ROI has gone bod wich is the revision of the card IE ROM10 a32, ROM11 BOD BOC B01,if the card has,nt been on stream for a while you may be able to get bk using a glitcher (unlooper)unlikely though as the cc usually sends afalse Bk to card if subscription has ended.
Otherwise open the box up and see if there is a simm board behind the led display of box?Wich would help us to advise you to either jtag or do an led simm method to retrieve the bk.
How old is the box?
Maybe you could post some pics of the inside of box?
Has the ROI went to vod?

Dont worrly lads im coming down soon to shows u all how its done who recommends where first drogheda or dublin lmao :Clap:

pdev55 said:
Dont worrly lads im coming down soon to shows u all how its done who recommends where first drogheda or dublin lmao :Clap:
lol not if i get there first .was talking to a guy before who said he did one of these boxes i know he got one with the card but sure he said he jtaged the other one ill have to ask him

Back