NTL Chipped Box

zerofool2005

Chilld/Teenage Member
Reaction score
Im brand new at all teh chipping and other stuff and have been reading round. I heard about fun cards. Does anybody want to help me out by telling me how they work and where i can get em from?

So what would I need a funcard (can it be used over and over?) reader/writer and athe programming soft. And all the data that needs going on the card?

new to this myself mate but from what i have learnt so far is you will need a card programmer, a card (of which funcard is one type and the most popular)
the IRD number of your box and the BK number. Then you can program the card with the information relevant for your box and your area. Collecting the relevant information for your box and accessing the programming files seems to be a lot harder though. Im in the process of trying to do one myself and have been trying for about 2 weeks now

GOOD LUCK lol

So what would I need a funcard (can it be used over and over?) reader/writer and athe programming soft. And all the data that needs going on the card?

have a read on the tuts mate, trust me you learn better that way :)

How do you get these numbers. Are they like printed on the chips or do you have to use some software to get at them?

what model box do you have i only know about the PACE 1000 in which case you can find the IRD number inside and from that you can obtain the BK number. The information can also be read from the original card sometimes if you have it using a card programmer

On the Pace 1000 you will the find the IRD number inside the box where the scart lead plugs in being a 1000 box u should be lucky and it will be in the database but please do not post ur ird on the forum. it should start with a 12 something like 12 ** ** ** where * is either a number or letter if you make a request on the forum someone will probably look it up for you ( sorry not me i dont have access to it)

I just read that i should use boxes that NTL have installed and this pace box is the one they installed lol

So i got this Samsung box that isnt subbed 2100C that isnt subbed. What do i do with this?

i got the Samsung SMT-2100C box and i want to unlock all the channels. Any ideas how i can do this???

thanks in advance.

i got the Samsung SMT-2100C box and i want to unlock all the channels. Any ideas how i can do this???

thanks in advance.

Nice first post m8
read the forums and use the search

Back