NTL Card > Telewest

c9679

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering is it at all possible to use a NTL card in a Telewest box, is it possible to program this in any way with a Telewest image please???

Cant seem to find my original Mosc card for telewest... :(

Thank You :)

c9679 said:
Hello,

I was wondering is it at all possible to use a NTL card in a Telewest box, is it possible to program this in any way with a Telewest image please???

Cant seem to find my original Mosc card for telewest... :(

Thank You :)
yep you can

How do u do that please? Nagraedit wont let me do that it comes up with an error when i try to write the telewest rom 10 au image to the card???

I get the following in Nagraedit

"Reset failed
Error reseting card, ATR string invalid"

The same image works fine on someone elses Telewest card I borrowed, the NTL card is open according to WinExplorer...

You only get that message when you card is looped (no ATR) or when reading a Funcard /silvercard or the programmer or Nagraedit is not configured right

Make sure that nagraedit is configured to the same port as your programmer
And programmer set to Pheonix 3.68MHZ mode

Hi
1st what programmer r u using
There is something wrong with your setup
The card is prob fine and
before u can write to a card u must be able to read it
Check serial cable etc
Also check com port and that
nagra/xncs is running in 98/95 compat mode

Hello,

I had a play about with the card cleaned it thoroughly and it seemed to work after a while, I used the same programmer for other MOSC cards but this was my first attempt on an NTL card for Telewest... I managed to do it but got another problem, I wrote the card with an AU rom 10 image, this worked in the box for 6 hours then went dead, I have tried re-reading the card using Nagra this now displays

Opening of COM1 was successful
ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
30 31 30 20 52 65 76 41 31 45 3E
ROM Revision: 010
EEPROM Revision: RevA1E
ProviderID: 00
CamID: 4C CF 47 00
Using BD3 Key: 4E 69 70 50 45 72 20 49 73 20 61 20 62 75 54 74
Attempting to login to BD3
BD3 login failed
Reading ROM10 failed
Closing of COM1 was successful

I cant seem to unlock this card using any of the T911 scripts I have, is this card completely dead please???

I got another one which is doing the same thing but this is REVA32, cant read or write to the card, have tried busted mrom xncs romstudio everthing on both cards... Any help please???

Back