NTL cable 2mb or 1mb users, get 10mb straight away

**** me m8 ur right im getting osme 10mbit macs lmfao
Jesus ive waited a long itme for this in the uk hahahaha <0/ :Cheers:

You are currently subscribed to the ntl: 1 Mbps Broadband Internet Service costing £ 17.99 per month.

Please select which connection speed you wish to upgrade to
ntl: 2 Mbps Broadband Internet Service £ 24.99
ntl: upto 10 Mbps Broadband Internet Service £ 37.99

Please be aware that having changed the connection speed, the new connection speed can not be changed again for 30 days. If you choose to increase the speed of your Broadband Internet service we will adjust your payments immediately, so the next bill you receive may show the change-over month partly at the old rate, partly at the new rate.
This is the message I get when I enter my username and password.

Yea, your right enough, the ntl 10mb is officially available now.

As the guys said before, you can get it by going onto the ntl website and goto upgrade modem, then enter your username and password and then select the option for BUND03 Service.

Ive included a snapshot of the screen. :Cheers:

p.s
I also called ntl and had them confirm that bund03 service is the 10mb one, they also said that anyone who is currently on the 3mb service should get the 10mb upgrade anytime now but 2mb customers have to wait until first part of 2006 and the 1mb customers will probably be nearer the end of 2006 (all free of charge).

if your on a cloned 1or2mb modem, sit tight and hope the mac owner upgrades it

if your 3mb, wait a week or so, it will auto upgrade to 10mb.

4 shizzle that 0wnz m8 well i need a 3meg mac then :( coz th eone i have says somethign about bandwidth in hypterterm then d/c like so i guess its to near to me? hope i find a nice 3mbit one 2night heh

i don't see 10mb on that page although it's new config name?

bund03 m8 is 10mbit im 100% positive bro coz earlier it said i can upgrade to 3mbit or 10mbit i belive then a few hours later i checked and it said bund03 and that is the conf for 10mbit :D

Back