NTL 10MB Bund - Surfboards Post

Raven3k

Inactive User
Reaction score
Can anyone please post how they got their 10mb connection with their surfboard and also if you are using Sigma can you also post how you got your connection.

Thanx

I managed to get mine on an SB4100 using the Netboot method then specifying the cmreg-sb4100-bun03.cm (maybe wrong spelling but at work so can't be sure!) under the "Hack" page!

Are you using Sigma or something else?

Is there not an option to specify a config? I am not too familiar but I can vaguely remember seeing screenshots of it showing a section like I Just mentioned! If you do all you need to do is enter your TFTP Server IP and the config name of what you want :|

daddeh said:
I managed to get mine on an SB4100 using the Netboot method then specifying the cmreg-sb4100-bun03.cm (maybe wrong spelling but at work so can't be sure!) under the "Hack" page!

Are you using Sigma or something else?

I done exactly the same and got mine on 10 meg :Cheers:

when doin one for a friend i just put in config name , didn't bother with server address and all whent fine

Do you need a gold mac or a firmware upgrade to gain 10mb??

Any mac will do, you force it to take the 10mb

nope i tried it but it doesnt register the connection so i havent had any luck. It downloads the config etc but it just stays on 192.168.xxx.xxx and then it restarts after a really long time. So it must be that it isnt in my tftp or something plus i get some register COV error.

goto sigma page where it say Config File: put in this cmreg-ntlhm120-bund03.cm

and where it says Config TFTP IP: put in 192.168.100.10 now only press cange in next to Config File: it will load then try a speed test,,,,,,,,,,,,if that dont work change you ip to

then do above let me no if it works

no luck i tried both ways u gave told me.
but it still doesnt come online, the only thing that does fail is this
Received REG-RSP Msg with COV failure

but when i change to high config everything is ok and it comes online.

BTW i am using a silver mac on SB4200. and i am using sigma 1.5b private
and my firware is this SB4200-0.4.4.5-SCM01-NOSH

Thanx

sorry m8 was pissed when i posted thats 4 the sb5100

ok. so can u point me out then how u can actually do it???

what cable

hi all.
sorry to ask for this, but what cable do u need to do all the changes to ur sb4100i? RJ45 or else?

thanx

vxWorks.st not reconized

I am using the ethernet cable and its not reconizing the file vxWorks.st.
any help? plz

Back