NtHell TiT2 Help

gilb

New Member ++
Reaction score
Hi new here, Can NE1 tell me why my ntl pace 4000 box (modded) and tit2 card that have worked for over a year (Leics area) suddenly stopped the other day. later that week chan 5 came back on but no Sky 1 and no movies!!! ARRRH!! any help on the mater would be great. I throw myself @ ya mercy! G

have you got sports if not pull the plug out then reboot and see what happens if still no channels chech the expiry date on the card

hi, thanks 4 reply. No sports chan and have rebooted many time, how would i check expiry date?? thanxs

have just orderd Infinity USB Phoenix, delivery 2moro. some1 origanly programed it 4 me. NEthing i can do in the mean time B4 it comes??

ok good programer i got 1 you need to have a read of the tuts for tit 2 you got time to read before proggy comes

Thanxs Mr Fingers, good man!! I'll have a look through. . I think I'll enjoy this programming lark. G

TiT 2 doesnt update anymore mate

You will have to use Mosc, Atmega or Fun

DOHHH! can i update tit2 now myself. and also i have just orderd 2 more tit2 cardsn should i cancel & go 4 something different...thanks G

i got tit 1 and atmega they are both good and quick to do aas they update at the moment

hi mate
all cards were it hit last month with exception of mosc and opus 1.04
there is no fix for tit2 yet

Morning Guys, can i update my tit2 card myself??? if so what do i need to update and where from? thanks all!! G

Yes

U can manually put the public keys in an autoupdate card image using nagra edit and then flash the card using winexplorer.

Its a lot of trouble for nothing and i would suggest getting a different card. Even funcards (if programmed correctly) can auto update

I will try to manualy update the keys but my infinity usb phonix wont recognise my tit2 card any ideas guys??? Thanxs..

Funs and Tit2 won't au in nthell areas

edit: funs will update....... woohoo

Last edited:
i have an identical problem with the tit2 card. worked for ages, then one day, NOWT but the crap channels,

How come it doesnt auto update anymore?

will i have to chuck this tit2 card and get a mosc?

cheers for any help!

Back