NTHell Have Caught Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimigonzales

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys! As u all may well know, N*L have finally caught up!

My tit 2 in the pace box no longer auto-updates and this is the same problem for everyone (check the funcard section).

I don't think its maintenance or technical probs from N*L's side as the normal funcards are working.

So, any of you guys know what this will mean for the DBox???

My mates d-box was still working when my tit 2 stopped this morning in Glasgow.

But, I gotta bad feeling about this guys.....

Any ideas guys???

Or is this just a case of the dbox outshining pace and au cards?

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.
*ALL DBOX USERS PLEASE READ*

It appears that dboxes are being knocked off the air, NATIONWIDE.
If your dbox has gone off, PLEASE post in this thread the make, model, image, and area youre in, as well as any other details that may be of use.

If your box has NOT gone off, and you are still receiving ALL CHANNELS, could you also just drop a quick note to say that your box is fine.

EVERYONE NOT TO WORRY: The new system thats knocking out dboxes only affects CERTAIN versions of Evocamd. So not all images will go off, depends on how up to date they are! Also, there WILL be a workaround for this!

I just been on another forum and it seems that the problem on there is worse... 3 out of 5 people complaining that their cable company has caught up...

Liam.

Mate just get a dbox2 mine works brilliant in Stoke-on-Trent il check later to see if my mates dodgy pace box have packed in AGAIN !!!! lol

Liam, my Nokia Dbox2 was working fine at 9:15am before i left for work in Stoke il keep you posted mate, Why do you say there being knocked off ?

Just an update, seems that all eurovox boxes are down too...

@stellarocks

i've had numerous reports and 46 PM's regarding dboxes going off ... they are all receiving just free to air channels, not encrypted channels whatsoever. This is mainly affecting the older images ...

Liam, the dbox I did for my mate, in Glasgow is working fine. I called her in the morning when my pace went off, but hers was working mate....

im useing gavs latest image he posted, in northampton dbox getting all channels, also my pace is working with mosc

gavs image and latest sportsters appear to be ok. Nextgen and boxcracker images have gone off virtually all over the UK... only a few left.

Theres a huge thread about it on m*dsha*k too....

No need to panic yet - any1 who's box has gone off... just update your image.
Another thread here: http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65241

This is directly linked to a system upgrade - modems, tit2's, au funcards, dboxs, eurovox... theyre all off.

my mates dbox which is working had her image changed over the weekend to the latest one. so shes ahead of the game!

lol

Dudley TW lost frow early this morning but all the rest is still okay.

Long live dbox2!!!:BLOBBY:

D-box in Grimsby

My box died this morning. I Installed the image gav made
sportster_12_11_05_2x and rebooted and all worked fine after copying my services and bouquet file across. I'm not sure what other info you want from my system but just installing the image fixed it for me.
Cheers Gav.

Mark

Seems to be just Pure NTL and TW at the moment, havent had any reports on ex c&w...

Evocamd is doing the job and not a image.
The peeps with problems should open the file camd_cfg in the folder /var/keys and change EMM to 02. After that a box reboot and a check of the bootlog shuold show the problem.
Its also a good idea to check the file Keylist.txt.

sitting in greater manc. (north west) on n*l all working fine .. frontrow and all channels as normal .. rebooted a few times too.
this image:
sp173_2x_uk01.img

liamcrayden said:
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.
*ALL DBOX USERS PLEASE READ*

It appears that dboxes are being knocked off the air, NATIONWIDE.
If your dbox has gone off, PLEASE post in this thread the make, model, image, and area youre in, as well as any other details that may be of use.

If your box has NOT gone off, and you are still receiving ALL CHANNELS, could you also just drop a quick note to say that your box is fine.

EVERYONE NOT TO WORRY: The new system thats knocking out dboxes only affects CERTAIN versions of Evocamd. So not all images will go off, depends on how up to date they are! Also, there WILL be a workaround for this!

I just been on another forum and it seems that the problem on there is worse... 3 out of 5 people complaining that their cable company has caught up...

Liam.
im in a telepest area and it would appear that all dboxes using boxcraker have went tits up but the new sportster image is still doing the buisiness come on the wee people

Has anyone with Boxcracker or Nextgen tried manually updating the keys - it would show if it's the older newcamd or the rom images that was the problem.

Manually updating the keys will always work. Its a problem with the EVOCAMD, which just needs a little modifying to get back up and running. You can also choose which rom image to use - so if a rom10 image doesnt work, try a rom7, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back