NTHell Have Caught Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks guys, finally got it up currently scanning will let u know

front row telewest

lost front row in wigan telewest got everything else using gavs new image got me a intel 2 chips but front row not showing up at all can any1 confirm plz if front row gone to vod or not thanks

Hi all,
i've got a Sagem 1x1 boxcracker 3.5 , and it's gone off.
i'm gonna try the sportster image, but i've never had much luck it.
Cheers

GOT AN OLDER IMAGE, JUST DID THIS AND WORKS PERFECTLY, NEED TO GO TO MUM IN LAWS NOW THOUGH...

Evocamd is doing the job and not a image.
The peeps with problems should open the file camd_cfg in the folder /var/keys and change EMM to 02. After that a box reboot and a check of the bootlog shuold show the problem.
Its also a good idea to check the file Keylist.txt.

My Dbox GONE!

My Nextgen image on my dbox dont work and this is in leicester. Will keep u posted on whats going on. :mad:

trying to find a working image in leicester, any pointers?
i had some newer image on, and lost all but FTA chans :(

Liam, is the whole thing gonna go tits up soon or are we ok just now?

Wadey said:
trying to find a working image in leicester, any pointers?
i had some newer image on, and lost all but FTA chans :(

its just the evocamd nothing else dont worry guys for the cc to send signal to every line does cost a bit of money and it looks like the cc's are trying to knock out these eurovox boxes which have the older evocamd thats the file that descrambles the picture like a card but its a file

all the latest images out there has the latest evocamd on them so just save your services.xml and bouquets.xml and reflash with the latest images out take your pick of them between liams enigma image and my 12/11/05 image

liams enigmax image here
http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65267

my 12/11/05 image 2x here
http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64591

cheers all

hi liam ...my dbox2 and pace cable box are still working don,t know if any one in coventry has been effected.......zaf786

hi all so they have updated thier system to cr4 then, how can we combat this any clue.

all ok here

all ok here ,as long as i dont go on vod channels or old front row if i do black screen nothing till i shut down and restart then all is ok .

Hi

The cc were really crafty in starting to knock the cam out during the Pakistan v England test match - my mate was watching this match and his Dbox went funny and he just switched it off and in morning it was fine - it had the updated zgore image in downloads - I have had loads of friends and family wanting their dboxes re-flashed - latest sportster image only fta channels, but with a restart from menu it was fine

the best beat is go for an image that has newcamd on it its safe for a while anyway

there is a few in the downloads at the mo

cheers

my db2 works great...

My nokia db2 works great. in pompey are ;)
i'm sure there are ways to get over with this
issue.

will keep you updated...

Cheers

liamcrayden said:
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.
*ALL DBOX USERS PLEASE READ*

It appears that dboxes are being knocked off the air, NATIONWIDE.
If your dbox has gone off, PLEASE post in this thread the make, model, image, and area youre in, as well as any other details that may be of use.

If your box has NOT gone off, and you are still receiving ALL CHANNELS, could you also just drop a quick note to say that your box is fine.

EVERYONE NOT TO WORRY: The new system thats knocking out dboxes only affects CERTAIN versions of Evocamd. So not all images will go off, depends on how up to date they are! Also, there WILL be a workaround for this!

I just been on another forum and it seems that the problem on there is worse... 3 out of 5 people complaining that their cable company has caught up...

Liam.

My box is fine m8 ex CW south east sportster 1.7 i think lol

mines still workin in rochdale area , im using gavs latest image :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back