NTHell Have Caught Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like older sportster images OK as well...1.73UK 01 in bedfordshire (dunstable) OK

Gav's latest image OK as well..

im in corby northants using gav's new image everything is working fine even get front row

sagem dbox 1x nextgen image working fine in south lanarkshire ...however nokia dbox 2x nextgen image for same area only a few streets away is only receiving free to air channels

I'm using a pc and SkyStar2 PCI card, ProgDVB softaware and emunation cam /card emulator on TWest. All encrypted channels went off this morning - it seems that they changed their ident from 5B01 to 5A01 and also chand to ROM11 image - does anyone have the ROM11 key please??

sportster 1.7

im using sportster 1.7uk02 on nokia in glasgow n*l and not had any probs,a few mates in the e.k with the same image but on t*l*west can only recieve free to air ,???

hi,
i'm in the Teeside area and i have nokia dbox2 using gavs latest image, things all ok here

Dobx S Going Down

Hello guys

Yes it is a fact dboxs have gone down or only some the reason for this is that NTL have updated thier software now if you had a titanium card that to would not work but the fun cards do
Now for the dboxs

1 the peoples dboxs that still work are using the sporster image 1.75 uk02 version and it works fine so on the thread when people are saying iam ok mines still working i bet there on the sporster image 1.75 uk02 version anybody else on the sporster image with an earlier ver will be knocked off to and any boot cracker or tux in a box image

so all is not lost guys get the later sporster image and it will work a treat

cheers topdog1965

:BLOBBY:

Hi guys in Bradford tpest area my dbox went down am sure i had latest 1.7 uk05 sportster anyway just uploaded gavs latest and I am up and running again all is well just need to change images to the latest.

Liam,

Sportster 1.7 uk02 on nokia 2x appears to be working fine in B'ham.

Northampton Area

On the phone to my gf she says shes lost all channels except
bbc1 / bbc2 / bbc3 / Itv 1 / Itv 2 / Itv 3 / cbeebies / c4

All other channels hav gone

Any ideas r they doin another frequency change or hav they gone altogether

cum to think of it shes only been home 4 days after bein up ere for a week, and I redid her services xml

any ideas

You'll need to update the image on the box to a recent sportster, one of gavs images, or my new engimaX image. all other images are down... a simple reflash is all thats needed.

all seems ok for me on N@L I've got gavs new image from around middle oct!! can i expect it to jam, or will i just leave this image
Cheers

Should be fine mate... if its working now then it will be working up until the same point when all the others go off. :) Enjoy it while it lasts.

My nokia dbox2 with next gen x2 image went off this afternoon :mad: Was blaming my youngest son and rescaned changed keys etc but i think i owe him an apologie lol Thanks guys for the NEW sportster image works a treat as far as i can see all channels available and looks pretty stable oh im in Nottinghamshire by the way so beware guys its gonna go Thanks again Liam and Gav :Cheers:

Cardiff Sagem 1x Gav image still working. Had someone in work tell me all dboxes are off. Ha Ha mines isn't >)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back