Nthell 10 meg service?

hotwire

Inactive User
Reaction score
ok guys am on nthell 1 meg service payin £9.99 a month. just wanna know if i can get the 10 meg service yet and where from cos i cant seem to find the upgrade anywhere on the site. cheers in advance.

ntl say upgrade wont be available till maybe feb, march. cancel your subscription and re-sign, i got ten meg now, but dont forget 10meg is £38, its worth it when your downloading at bout 1.4mb/s, big step from the 128kb/s on 1meg

but i have not been a customer for that long only a few months i think so i guess im in a contract and cant cancel. pls let me know. cheers for the reply.

they are a little touchy bout it but it can be done, just done it for my bro, he was on 3 meg has been for bout 4 months, he rang up to upgrade they said wait, i rang up and they said that if they put it down as a fault they could upgrade it that way, it just depends on how good your phone manner is with them, just put your foot down

cheers mate will give them a ring. i love causing a fuss for my right of way lol. just hope they give in. are they 24 hours? cheers mate.

not usually, part of it is, but not the departments you need to speak to

Back