NTELLL : Sky Movies Prob

yiddo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Over the past few days, Ive lost my sky movies, done a rescan and it didnt pick them back up but its found all these movie channels that require a pin. Rescanned again and it still didnt help. Even things like sky sports 1 was sitting in my movies bouquet.

image - commando 3
fast scan
dbox2

Any ideas whats wrong ?

might help if u use the
button theres hundreds of posts about this

The cable companies have moved all the frequencies around and because sky have renamed the movie channels/added pin protection you need to rescan

Rescan and youll find a movie channel which only ever shows the pin screen and also
a channel which will say ie scifihid, its the hid channel which you will get a picture on but no epg. so in your bouquet put them next to each other, its a pain

Also sky sports 1 was moved yesterday as well but a rescan will resolve

Isn't it time for a sticky on this? It's getting a little bit silly with the countless posts on the same subject clogging up the forum.

Easy solution to this annoying thing. just ignore them and dont answer them.
That doesn't actually address the clogging up issue, and just leaves a number of noobs without the help a sticky could easily provide for this oft repeated question.

they aint noobs - they are just lazy and expect an immediate answer when something goes wrong

they dont believe these boxes are a hobby - after all they paid 100 notes for em and expect trouble free usage

sum it up - no reading into threads - just 0% brain utilization and immediate problem resolving

they aint noobs - they are just lazy and expect an immediate answer when something goes wrong

they dont believe these boxes are a hobby - after all they paid 100 notes for em and expect trouble free usage

sum it up - no reading into threads - just 0% brain utilization and immediate problem resolving

lol, to true :)

It's not even funny reading the same junk anymore

Last edited:
The cable companies have moved all the frequencies around and because sky have renamed the movie channels/added pin protection you need to rescan

Rescan and youll find a movie channel which only ever shows the pin screen and also
a channel which will say ie scifihid, its the hid channel which you will get a picture on but no epg. so in your bouquet put them next to each other, its a pain

Also sky sports 1 was moved yesterday as well but a rescan will resolve

u do get the epg with hid channs also if u rescan ull find that theres more channs added i now get prem movies plus1 and2 i also picked up sky1 and it works so have lost and the simpsons bck com on

bigal this depends on areas...
i do not get epg with the Hid channels...neither do i get sky 1..i scan every day )

In my area theres no sky1 (although theres test channels with all the old sky channels epg), but we do get epg on the 'hid' movie channels as well as the pin screen for each movie channel.

I wonder if all areas will get epg on the 'hid' channels, or if my and other areas will eventually loose them? Surely epg implementation is going to be the same across the network eventually for the movie channels?

Lincoln n*h gets the correct epg for the hid chans.

its the nottingham service.xml downloaded from here. just rename them in ur myservices.xml file and ur sorted.

on a side note. bouquet wizard is ace

All you wanna be Mods your not, so let the Mods do the Modding.

@yiddo
nottingham service.xml in the download section that will solve your problem

Back