Nowbox m9s - which firmware

manage to sort it out - flashing the new firmware via null modem didnt work so had to flash an old firmware then flash new firmware via USB

I have attached the firmware I used incase anyone gets same problem

flash the one with the ALLN in filename using null modem cable
how can i get these files i am looking since 3 month for fix my v8s , i still not get any good file for flash and update , any one help me plz

how can i get these files i am looking since 3 month for fix my v8s , i still not get any good file for flash and update , any one help me plz
5 Posts before being able to download
New Members now needs 5 USEFUL posts before he / she can download on the forums. AND wait 24 Hours until after their 5th post!

AND 1 LIKE (this means someone must like 1 of the posts).

tried many time still same any help for reslove this issue, openbox v8s useing

Untitled.jpg

Good day
I'm glad there's help I was struggling with my openbox here in cape town

I had a challenge with this firmware it gave me a memory error message

Attachments

• OPENBOX_V8S_3511HD_CMT_150519039D.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 4
This flashtool does not work with the openbox v8s if you have the overbox firmware on it

Attachments

• Upgrade_PVR800 HD Tool.rar
    188.2 KB · Views: 3
This flash tool was designed for the openbox v6 , v7 , and v8 but nothing happens when you run through the flash process

Attachments

• V7V8V8S-ERomUpgradeTool.rar
    9.3 MB · Views: 8
Good day all
I downloaded all the file on this site for flashing my openbox v8s but I get a error , it still load till 93 then it go to E001.
Any suggestions

manage to sort it out - flashing the new firmware via null modem didnt work so had to flash an old firmware then flash new firmware via USB

Im a too new a member to download these 2 files...could you please send to me ...thanks

Using null model cable flash this

OPENBOX_V8S_160525_ALLN_New_version

Once box is working and boots up, flash this file using menu and a USB flash pen plugged into box

OPENOX_V8S_3511HD_CMT_15081006B7

The above files are zipped so unzip them first

you flash both files, one using the null modem cable and the recovery software the other using the normal procedure
I havent enough posts yet to allow the downloads but am desperate....could you oblige ? would be very grateful.

Can’t download please help share with me by email
ra

Back