Nowbox m9s - which firmware

manage to sort it out - flashing the new firmware via null modem didnt work so had to flash an old firmware then flash new firmware via USB

I have attached the firmware I used incase anyone gets same problem

flash the one with the ALLN in filename using null modem cable
how can i get these files i am looking since 3 month for fix my v8s , i still not get any good file for flash and update , any one help me plz

how can i get these files i am looking since 3 month for fix my v8s , i still not get any good file for flash and update , any one help me plz
5 Posts before being able to download
New Members now needs 5 USEFUL posts before he / she can download on the forums. AND wait 24 Hours until after their 5th post!

AND 1 LIKE (this means someone must like 1 of the posts).

tried many time still same any help for reslove this issue, openbox v8s useing

Untitled.jpg

Hello
Try download the firmware at openbox.cm and flash using eromupgrade8mflash by rs232

Good day
I'm glad there's help I was struggling with my openbox here in cape town

I use this flash tool.

Attachments

• Erom Upgrade For Ali 3511-3516.rar
    227.8 KB · Views: 3
I had a challenge with this firmware it gave me a memory error message

Attachments

• OPENBOX_V8S_3511HD_CMT_150519039D.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 4
This flashtool does not work with the openbox v8s if you have the overbox firmware on it

Attachments

• Upgrade_PVR800 HD Tool.rar
    188.2 KB · Views: 3
This flash tool was designed for the openbox v6 , v7 , and v8 but nothing happens when you run through the flash process

Attachments

• V7V8V8S-ERomUpgradeTool.rar
    9.3 MB · Views: 8
Good day all
I downloaded all the file on this site for flashing my openbox v8s but I get a error , it still load till 93 then it go to E001.
Any suggestions

manage to sort it out - flashing the new firmware via null modem didnt work so had to flash an old firmware then flash new firmware via USB

Im a too new a member to download these 2 files...could you please send to me ...thanks

Using null model cable flash this

OPENBOX_V8S_160525_ALLN_New_version

Once box is working and boots up, flash this file using menu and a USB flash pen plugged into box

OPENOX_V8S_3511HD_CMT_15081006B7

The above files are zipped so unzip them first

you flash both files, one using the null modem cable and the recovery software the other using the normal procedure
I havent enough posts yet to allow the downloads but am desperate....could you oblige ? would be very grateful.

Can’t download please help share with me by email
ra

Back