Novatech discount codes

Pranav

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi has anyone got any discount codes or know of any i can use at Novatech site?

Thanks

hi

Digicoll...can you recommend me a Good durable and cost effective Case (i htink antec r good right) for my Asus P5K-Premium/Wifi-AP Mobo?

Also how do i buy that mobo from amazon i cant find it on their site/

Hello mate.

Why buy from Amazon?

If it is not on their site then they do not stock it mate.

As for a case I will see what I can dig up.

Also what are you buying from Novatech, maybe I can find it cheaper elsewhere for you?

hi thanks i was looking to spend around 70 pounds so thats perfect i want to spend more on my PSU mayeb around 90 pounds or less?....so if you could advise on which PSU also that would be great.....

I want to buy the mobo of Amazon as i have vouchers for them.....with regards to buying of Novatech it is the Memory which im going for however i have found it cheaper in Scan.co.uk for 57.15 pounds inc Vat/Del......if you know where I can get it cheaper that would be great???- The Memory im going for is thishttp://www.scan.co.uk/Products/ProductInfo.asp?WebProductID=632574

Thanks a lot for yr help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Your link to the ram does not work, link to it again.

Also why on earth do you want to spend £90 on a PSU for a PC that is not going to any more power than your average system?

I still think your paying way too much on the board mate, and £90 for a PSU that you will never get any benefit from is a total waste of cash.

The links to PSU's in your other trhead are 100% perfect and are from top companies who know what they are doing when it comes to PSU quiality and they are more than adequate for your needs mate.

As I say link to the ram please so I can take a look otherwise this PC is gonna cost you half a grand for no extra performance over what I could build you for half that cost.

Just trying to save you some cash mate. :)

Last edited:
ok cool.....i wont spend 90 quid on PSU then....how much you think they would come to then for my needs?....and do u think i should buy a module PSU or a normal PSU?

I've got the same board as you are buying mate, you won't be disappointed. Cracking bit of kit.

I use the Corsair HX620 PSU on it, and it is also the dogs 'nads... Can't fault it, and it's modular. It's got a five year warranty too.

And one last cheeky comment... I've got a Coolermaster Centurion 5 case for sale at the moment. It's in Black, and pretty good condition, a couple of scratches, but nothing major. I doubt you are likely to be interested, but on the off chance you are, PM me with an offer...

Coolermaster link - http://www.coolermaster.com/support/product.php?act=detail&tbcate=&id=1060 Remember though, the one I've got is Black, not Silver.

hi thanks digicoll - yeh i searched for that deal for the ram last night for 4 hours lol....i think im going to stikc with the HP as its only 3 quid more from scan and lightsubscirbe maybe usefull for me in future...

Can you recommend me a PSU and Monitor & Graphics card finally please?

Thanks for yr efforts!!

Dazaa- Send me some pictures of it please...your one ...if its good i might buy it?

Ok mate will try and sort something out in the morning, but on the DVD burner front, don't forget unless your in the know Scan will also charge you delivery, and even if you are in the know I think this item is too low a price to qualify for free delviery.

The one from Play.com, (which are a top reliable company) is free delivery and much cheaper and just as good, maybe better in some people eyes, so overall you will probably end up saving a tenner if you get the one from Play as it is free delivery.

Also lightscribe is a bit of a gimmick that you probably use once to see what it does, just get a printer which prints direct to DVD, much better mate.

Last edited:
hI orders more then 50 pound from scan are free delivery so im going to purchase that along with my Samsung Spin point F1 HArd drive from scan ...also the memory so it will be preety much the same...i just want to get the psu, case, monitor and graphics card sorted so i can go ahead and buy all the components in one go?

digicoll i havent heard form u any updates :)?

Back