Nova_T PCI & Card reader

i dont know 100% but it will depend on the CAM emulation software you use. If it is compatible with an Infinity Phoenix USB programmer then it will work. The Infinity isnt exactly an ideal phoenix card reader as it uses software itself to convert the hardware into 'phoenix' mode, so you may get delays or perhaps the CAM emulation software wont have the phoenix switching incorporated? Also you have delay because the usb data also has to be converted too.
I'm only answering cos nobody else has yet, someone with more experience here may correct me or advise more acurately but my view is that you will be best to use a standard serial connected hardware phoenix reader- thats what emulation software will be written & intended for.

That is fabulous help, pinkhelmets. I dont know anything on the subject but I understand roughly what you are saying. I think I should follow your advice here.
Many thanks

There is a piece of software called Poor Mans CAM (or something similar - will have to hunt it out), that allows a Phoenix to be used with a TUTV card to watch TUTV channels on a PC

Just done a google search before posting and came up with http:// joshyfun.peque. org / (remove spaces to make an active link)

Back