nova-t card is this possible ?

Just tried viewing rh during ten minute preview…. As suspected the crack does not work during this time….if you wish to view the first ten minutes you would have to setup two channels on showshifter one with the modified reg values and one without.

Darcy

tried what you said above Darcy got ch5 changed all reg settings to match yours identical apart from the freq.

works a peach m8 ;)

thanks again for your help and patience :Clap: :Clap:

thats a few beers i owe you :Cheers:

Thanks Darcy for this topic...I think it should be made sticky as alot of people are now using Freeview cards in thier PCs and well!!

Hi guys. Interesting info, thanks. I'm experimenting with my DVB-T card with showshifter and i was wondering if the audio and video pids for SS are the same as RH, if not do you know them.

Cheers

Thanks for that Darcy. I'll give it a try out this weekend. Just wondering now if i'm gonna need to change any other values in Regedit as with your RH instructions.

Cheers

Hi allan1uk
the settings previously posted in this thread for mytheatre should provide all the info you need for showshifter,... ss uses the same frequency as itv

Darcy

Cheers Darcy! I've just used your instructions to get RH going, i'll try out SS on Sunday.

Thanks again :Cheers:

this is the correct settings for ss in showshifter (north of the border)
Notice that the service id is set to 8389 and not 8390 as expected....

I presume the same will work with nick[d]vbs pids for south of the border
http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66905
But again don’t be surprised if you have to change the sid from the normal (dont know why this is yet)

but no matter where you are all of the settings should be the same as in itv except the audio and video pids, the pcr pid and the sid.

good luck all

Darcy

Hi Darcy, success this afternoon, cheers for all your help!! Was gonna say what you've just said......i had to set my SID to 9000 to recieve SS but everything else was spot on........!!

darcy thanx for ur help in another post m8 just seen it today tried editing pids n things wont know till later 11 15 to be exact lol so if u could could u give me the same tut for sentanta cheers m8

darcy said:
kevboy this is my settings for mytheatre for rh... will post for ss later hope this helps,

joebloggss: working on showshifter now will post as soon as i get it

1st time I've seen this and the 1st time My Theatre works! Hoping that Sunday brings good results too.
Pity about the 1 hour cut-off.

Thanks a million for that info.

just so people know about this that are new to nova-t cards, if you get eror no audio stream on mytheatre then make sure you check the audio bit,

its where the + and - part is!

hit + and enter 1B9F and ok it/apply or what have you!

job done, im posting this just incase anybody else made this mistake.

This is a screenshot of the reg settings for tvx in showshifter

Just follow the example above and use these settings,

Darcy

And this is the tvx settings for mytheatre.

Darcy

setanta pids are not working can somebody please take a look, id do it myself if i knew how dcdvb stream worked lol!? which prog 2 use!?

pids are working ok in showshifter, thanks to Darcy for posting info for the registry. :)

joebloggss said:
pids are working ok in showshifter, thanks to Darcy for posting info for the registry. :)

it will not work in mytheatre :( as its changed transponder or moved about!?

:(

darcy said:
OK... Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you.
This is how to add the pids to showshifter.....
Warning this involves editing the registry on your pc (I take no responsibility for anything that goes wrong or any damage you may do)

First run regedit (press Start>Run. type "regedit" hit enter)
Second goto HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Home Media Networks\ShowShifter\Configuration\VideoModule\Broadcast Media Services

You will see lots of numbered entries by clicking on each one in turn you will see that each represents a single channel

Go down this list until you find the channel you wish to edit (in this case rh)

Click on the plus sign next to that folder to open it then click on the plus sign next to tune info table.... you will see a folder called 00000000 open it and you will see the tuning data on the right

To change the values double click on the name of the value and enter the data in hex or decimal

When you are finished close regedit (the values will be saved)

this is the values i used for rh

Bandwidth 8
CA ID 0
Current AC3 PID 0
Current Audio PID 7071
Current Video PID 7070
ECM PID 0
Frequency 562000
Inversion 0
ONID 9018
PCR PID 304
PMT PID 259
SID 12680
TSID 12290

Alternatively:
copy this text to notepad,change 00000033 to the same number as your rh folder and save as a .reg file..... double click on the .reg file

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Home Media Networks\ShowShifter\Configuration\VideoModule\Broadcast Media Services\00000033\Tune Info Table\00000000]
"ValueTableEntry Class"="class TerrestrialDvbTuneInfo"
"Command"=""
"Description"=""
"ONID"=dword:0000233a
"TSID"=dword:00003002
"SID"=dword:00003188
"Current Video PID"=dword:00001b9e
"Current Audio PID"=dword:00001b9f
"Current AC3 PID"=dword:00000000
"PMT PID"=dword:00000103
"PCR PID"=dword:00000130
"CA ID"=dword:00000000
"ECM PID"=dword:00000000
"Frequency"=dword:00089350
"Inversion"=dword:00000000
"Bandwidth"=dword:00000008

hope this helps
Darcy

P.S. If you find this usefull please let a mod know as i would like access to "you know where" but my "you know what" isnt big enough.

Should be:

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Hi Spinifex,

The settings posted so far for ss are for scotland only.... if you are viewing from england the pids are different and have been posted by nick [d]vb here http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/66905-setanta_pids_for_southerners.html

If you are viewing from england and use the above pids please post a screenshot of your results in this thread as i have not been able to try them out

i can confirm that the above reg settings for rh in showshifter are correct and still working... these settings should work anywhere in the uk.... but i have found it is easier if you change all of the settings to match channel five first and then change them back one at a time opening showshifter and then closing it again after each change. the same would apply to ss but you would use itv as the base station.

hope this helps... if not upload a screenshot and i will try to figure out what's going wrong.

Darcy

P.S. You can use TSReaderLite to find the pids for yourself

Last edited:
Back